Thursday, November 13, 2008

the new mini me...

me having a sleep at my new place

waiting for my paed to check on me

fresh from the oven


silau laaa mommy


Finally, im out from my mommy's tummy...I love to be there but sorry mommy i need to go out to meet u, daddy, and all people who is really want to meet me too....and my umbilical cord tried to strangle me inside....hehehhe....when im out from mom's tummy i can hear lots of strange voice which is soo noisy...i still remember the doctor put me on mom's chest and i pooped on hers....hehehhe...sorry again mom...the nurse bring me to another room and she tried to clean everything on my body....and then she put the tag on my feet....and for the first time, i can hear daddy recite the azan on my ears with nenek holding me.....i can taste my mom's milk....i'll be waiting for ages to taste it and now i know its so yummy....that nite, nenek, eny and daddy slept at the hospital with mommy and me....I cried non-stop dat nite coz I felt little bit cold and i still feel uncomfortable with my new environment....So nenek and eny tried to entertain me....3 days after dat, I went back to Eny's home...My 2 aunties already prepared for my arrival....I have new cribs to sleep in...It is so cute girrafe playpen...Mommy was so excited to put me on it....So dis is my new place to live in......I love it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hye little boy, did u know that u've been crying lots during the first days at the hospital..u make nenek n nanny want to cry too..fortunate, it not last long..

lots of hugs n kisses..