Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The journey has begun

Me with my mom
hye everyone....yeahh, it's me in the bassinet.....hehehe....do i look cute?? Welcome to the real world Adry....In the peekture, im 2 days old....i was sleeping soundly in my own crib....after dis, i'll give my full biodata....hhehhe.....i was born in the morning is about 10.47 am to be exact....i tried to come out a bit early but i dun know how to inform my mom dat i really need to go out from her tummy.....coz I know dat my mommy will get to feel the pain of labour....i enjoyed my time inside my mom's belly but it's the time i have to go out and saw my parents...My mommy took a long leave b4 i arrived....it's about 2 weeks before my due date....My dad sent her to my grandparents house....i tried to help my mommy by relaxing myself inside hers....I know dat she was having a backache and started to feel uncomfortable with the condition....A night before dat, my mom cannot sleep as usual coz she's having a sore throat and a mild fever....My mom wake up about 6 am and still can perform Subuh prayer.....after taking bath, she ate banana as breakfast while watching BOLOS with my 2 aunties....Mommy really hates the way Zizan hosting the gameshow and she kept complaining about it over and over again....Suddenly, mommy felt like something running out from her undies....She was so shocked and start thinking of this is the time that she had to feel the labour pain.....My Eny and Tok ayah a little bit panic with mommy's condition and quickly Eny tried to call my nenek(my dad's mom) ....Mommy told everyone to calm down coz she haven't feel any pain at all....Mommy called daddy and asked daddy to come back home as soon as possible coz mommy really needs him as 'pembakar semangat'....hehehhehe.....Mommy was sent to Hospital Jerteh coz my grandparent really need to confirm about mommy's condition from a doctor.....This time mommy's dilation is still 1.5 cm and she still haven't feel anything....Afterdat, mommy was sent to another hospital coz mom already reserved and had a medical details with dis particular doctor and daddy needs to spend his money to pay for my arrival b4 he can claim back from Perodua....sorry daddy....hehehhe.....mom need to rest in an intensive care room due to her high blood pressure....she was like burst into tears coz everyone cannot stay with her in the room....Daddy arrived at 11.00 pm and mommy was so happy coz daddy already there by her side....Around 4 am, I was started to press my mom's cervic...my mom started can feel the contraction......pity mommy....but i need to go out know.....mommy felt like she gonna die at that time.....about 10.47 am on Saturday morning, I was arrived with full of blessed from everyone....To my mommy and daddy *I LOVE U*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello prince..This is your sweet aunty 'cik ton'...I was so glad to be right with you on your day born.. It was an unexplainable excitement to have you in the family..WELCOME DEAR..