Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mommy,daddy and bali

mommy and daddy at Tanah Lot

Daddy having a scuba diving at Nusa Dua

Having fun at Kuta Beach

Mom and dad b4 watching a Kechak Dance at Uluwatu

Mommy and daddy having lunch at Kintamani
Mommy and Daddy went to bali for their honeymoon trip....But I followed them too...hehehhe.....I was 4 months inside mommy's belly on that time.....They have a good and great time there....I can hear it from inside...hehhehe....They went there for 4 days 3 nites....At first, my Eny didn't agree with the plan....she said that Bali has too much of the things that are not really good to watch for a pregnant lady like my mom....but, my mom doesn't want to cancel her honeymoon trip tho....I still remember that my parents nyaris2 nak kena tinggal airplane.....I can hear from inside that the cabin crews calling my parents' name....because of that, mommy and daddy have to sit at a separated place....look at the picture, mommy look fat in her outfit.....daddy having a good time there coz he did scuba diving for the first time at Bali....but, mommy had to wait for him in the boat with 2 spanish old lady who can't speak English at all....Daddy also did his first spa massage at Adi Dharma hotel spa....Mommy juz did facial massage coz she was not recommended for having a body massage by daddy....this is due to her condition who is carrying me inside her tummy.....Daddy afraid that the massage can make me hurt inside....Thanks to daddy who saved me....hehehhe.....Mommy was so happy coz she can shop till drop at Sukawati Market....She almost forgot that she was carrying me at that time.....She can walk for more than 5km while shopping...Sukawati Market is the cheapest market at Bali....U can buy everything there with a lower price....Mommy bought many pairs of sequinned slippers, flowery kepit rambut, coin bags for her friends, costers for daddy's friends, an abstract pictures and boxes for aunty azlin.....ohhh, mommy bought a nice hard rock rompers for me too but till today i still haven't wear it...when can i wear dat romper mommy?? I want too look cool with a pektures of guitar on it.....






















































No comments: