Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mommy with her pregnancy body....

My mom when i was 9 mths inside her belly
This is my lovely mommy...She told me dat she had an excessive weight gaining during pregnancy.....
I have an enjoyable moment inside my mom's belly....I like to kick and dance in hers....When i was trying to kick my mom's belly, i always feel like David Beckham trying to have his free kick....My mom said dat she really loves her pregnancy because she felt like being pampered by everybody especially my daddy......She loves talking to me and she always try to sooth me by letting me listening to classic music or quran.....My mom reads a lot during her pregnancy.....she loves read something that related to her pregnancy and she gain more knowledge rather than experienced it alone.....My mom is so lucky coz she haven't had any morning sickness during pregnancy....that is why she really enjoy each moment being as a pregnant lady.....Im sorry mom if i make u backache and gave u a bad strecthmarks to your body....I promise i wll be a good son to you and daddy...

No comments: