Monday, December 22, 2008

Taggy thing from mama iman


**dis tag is from mama iman...mama iman is my mom's cousin...

TAG 1 : Diaper bag

*my diaper bag

dis is my diaper bag...mom bought dis to me...mom asked me before she bought dis bag, she wants me to point out which one did i prefer...orange color caught my eyes 1st...mommy loves the red one but i prefer my bag in orange....i love the jibbitz at my diaper bag but mom only bought 2 jibbitz for my bag...she said its too expensize to buy all the jibbitz in one go...so she will add on later....promise me mom??...i used dis bag everyday...my kakak at my bbsitter house loves dis bag too...inside my bag, mommy put 5 diapers, 3 rompers and my j&j lotion, baby powder and also Yu yi cap limau....emmm, i love the smell of Yu yi cap limau...

TAG 2 : 1st Toys








*my playmat



*my kick & crawl aquarium

dis playmat and kick & crawl aquarium are my 1st toys ever....daddy bought the playmat when I was 12 days old....and the kick & crawl aquarium was as my 3rd months birthday gift....every morning, mommy put me on dis playmat and i play with the fish, sunshine, the bee, the cloud and many more...i can squeze and put all things inside my mouth...


TAG 3 : 30 things dat I hate
(currently, i can give only 10)
1. I hate when my mom try to play with me when im hungry or sleepy

2. I hate when people try to pull my toys in my hand
3. I hate when mommy doesn't wanna give her food to me
4. I hate when my parents left me at home during wikens
5. I hate when mom is trying to capture my face when i feel sleepy
6. I hate when daddy hug me tightly, i'll puke on him later on

7. I hate when daddy put me in my carrier
8. I hate when mommy put me inside the cradle, i dun wanna sleep in cardle anymore, i dun like it
9. I hate when mommy or daddy ignored my voice, im trying to talk to both of u

10. I hate when mommy try to hide the newspaper from me, i love to touch and crumple the newspaper or any kind of paper

TAG 4 : Hot or Cute?
1. Do u think u are HOT?
I'm not HOT but i'm Cute...juz look at my peekture *smiling*


2. Upload a fav pic of you


*me with mr. octo*


3. Why do u like this picture?
i love dis pic coz mr. octo is on my head


4. When was the last time u ate pizza
never ate pizza...mommy, can i've one plisss
5. The last song u listen to?
Ba ba Black Sheep from my mom..luv to listen to my mom's voice when she sang a nursery rhymes
6. What are u doing right now besides this
trying to 'kacau' my mom when she's trying to answer dis tag on behalf of me
7. What name u prefer besides yours?
ermm..still Adry Muhammad
8. 5 people to tag
all babies




No comments: