Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Singapore on Boxing Day


in front of LV boutique

singapore @ nite


my dad n mom

as promised, my family went back to jb....Eny, Tok Ayah, Nyang We, Aunty Kecik also went to jb with us...Mommy and daddy were planning to go to singapore on Boxing Day....They promised dat they will bring me too but suddenly they left me at home with Eny...im so sad...they went to singapore with aunty nini aka acik, Tok Uncle, Tok Aunty and Uncle Baby Zahirul...they went for shopping....mommy i want to follow u....i already have a pasport but u still left me at home...but mommy promise me that we will go to singapore again next year...mommy said singapore is on sale on Boxing Day so it's not suitable to bring baby there...It's a heaven place for a shopaholic like mommy..mommy bought parfume for each of the family members except me...isk isk isk...mom, i need dat too....




No comments: